• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Has anyone sat the MMI with Scotrail ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pop79

Has anyone sat the MMI with Scotrail? .please reply I need help thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LETHLFH

The MMI should be a similar process irrespective of which TOC it's with. I have seen you in another thread asking what questions you will be asked. You should get 6 questions on a bit of paper, you can take as long as you need to answer these. I can't remember the exact questions however they were all, "can you provide an example of things like working alone, following procedures, dealing with emergencies and learning new skills" The follow up questions should be different for each candidate as they are based on the answers of the SJT you sit beforehand. Take your time, be honest and give your best examples. Don't worry about the questions, you get them before on paper and you can take as long as you need to think of your best example.

pop79

Thanks very much mate for your detailed answer. I will try my best . Your advice is much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.