• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Heart of Wales line Route Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilTimo

Has anyone got access to (can forward to me) Heart of Wales line Route map please? Ideally need Craven Arms - Llanelli.

My log in to the Sectional Appendix has suddenly stopped working for some unknown reason.

Thanks in advance,
Phil

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Planner

Veteran Member
Has anyone got access to (can forward to me) Heart of Wales line Route map please? Ideally need Craven Arms - Llanelli.

My log in to the Sectional Appendix has suddenly stopped working for some unknown reason.

Thanks in advance,
Phil
Just download it off the NR website?

PhilTimo

yes, That gives access to the electronic Sectional appendix.

That's what I cant get into anymore.

What I am after is more like the maps produced by the TOCs.

But thanks for your help

pdeaves

Established Member
Are you referring to 'NESA'?
* If so, that happens from time to time when your password expires and you need to phone or email to get it reset (I don't know why that function does not appear to be available within the system).
* If not, please disregard the previous sentences!

zwk500

Veteran Member

At the bottom of the link are the PDF Sectional Appendices by route as well as the latest PON.
Maps produced by TOCs will only be available from the TOCs (or possibly NR) directly.

PhilTimo

There's none solely focused on the Heart of Wales line, but Project Mapping has several that include it
Thanks, thats a help, but I need much more detailed map for route learning.

At the bottom of the link are the PDF Sectional Appendices by route as well as the latest PON.

Maps produced by TOCs will only be available from the TOCs (or possibly NR) directly.
That's why I am asking on here for a friendly TOC guy to send me his PDF!

zwk500

Veteran Member
Thanks, thats a help, but I need much more detailed map for route learning.

That's why I am asking on here for a friendly TOC guy to send me his PDF!
Why is it so desperate that you cannot send an email around your depot? Surely somebody there will have it if they sign the route.

Watershed

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor

But thanks for your help
You don't need to have an account that gives access to NESA in order to download the Sectional Appendix. You can simply download the PDFs individually. You want the one that's for Wales & Western.

PhilTimo

You don't need to have an account that gives access to NESA in order to download the Sectional Appendix. You can simply download the PDFs individually. You want the one that's for Wales & Western.
whenevr i search for SA the only link that comes up is the NESA link

PhilTimo

Got it, thanks!!! Superstar

Envoy

Established Member
National Rail have a You Tube video of the bit from Shrewsbury to Knucklas. 28 minutes in is where you leave Craven Arms for the HOW. Goodness knows why they added the horrible music when we would rather hear the noise off the train?

Status
Not open for further replies.