• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Heathrow Express Customer Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombaybob

Hi, I currently work for a leading TOC as an onboard CSA, but I am Considering applying to Heathrow Express as the location of the job would be so much better for me. If anyone who works for Heathrow Express could give me any ideas of how it is to work there, rosters, shift platterns, anything really, would be very much appreciated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

leomartin125

Hi, I currently work for a leading TOC as an onboard CSA, but I am Considering applying to Heathrow Express as the location of the job would be so much better for me. If anyone who works for Heathrow Express could give me any ideas of how it is to work there, rosters, shift platterns, anything really, would be very much appreciated.

I have applied myself for this job as an entry into the railway industry along with a few other jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.