• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hellfire 3.0 all line summer 1981

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogue246

I dip in/out of this sim during lock down 90% complete however the game has for me 2 holy grail loco`s 47901 & 06002
very very elusive if you play this have you seen the locos active may be you have them both ?

any clues to how I get the 2 ?

Thanx if you can help

Rogue

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I dip in/out of this sim during lock down 90% complete however the game has for me 2 holy grail loco`s 47901 & 06002
very very elusive if you play this have you seen the locos active may be you have them both ?

any clues to how I get the 2 ?

Thanx if you can help

Rogue
I don’t play this kind of stuff but in the real world 47901 worked plenty of times on railtours.
06002 certainly would have been rare though!

xotGD

Established Member
I remember someone telling me that he stayed on the stock of an Edinburgh - Dundee service to get the 06 for haulage on the shunt release.

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I remember someone telling me that he stayed on the stock of an Edinburgh - Dundee service to get the 06 for haulage on the shunt release.
Now that’s a good little move. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.