• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hello! From a new member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northernwoody

First post, so hopefully I will come across as reasonably sane! (maybe!)

You have probably guessed that I am in the midst of the recruitment process - (for a Grade 4 Signallers position).
I have got through the initial application and yesterday, I was sent the link for the online SJT, which I intend to take this evening.

Reading through some of the other posts, I think I have a good idea of the application process - but it's still daunting!

Anyhow, I thought I would check in and introduce myself, say hello, and now go off to worry a bit more about what is to come!

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Andy-mc

welcome to the forum :D

Good luck on your career path to be a signaller, I would give you some info and advice if I had any but the signaller grade isn't an area I'm very clued up on unfortunately.

Northernwoody

welcome to the forum :D

Good luck on your career path to be a signaller, I would give you some info and advice if I had any but the signaller grade isn't an area I'm very clued up on unfortunately.

Thank you Andy-mc for the warm welcome. I took the test about an hour ago, my irecruitment entry has updated itself as 'test taken' so now I intend to try and forget about it all until I hear otherwise! I suspect this will be easier said than done.:roll:

magillmagic

Hi, I applied in early April and have now gone through the whole process and start in Signaller School on Sept 5th. It's a long process, but reasonably straight forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.