• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

HELP PLEASE - Can anyone identify the following Networker unit's position REWARD ££

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightatLaira

POSTING ON BEHALF OF A FRIEND....

2M24 Ex. London Victoria to Orpington terminated today (29/11/17) at Orpington at 0905 (1 min late) on platform 6.

They think they left their wallet on it and have reason to believe it has fallen between a cluster of seats and the radiator gap between the seats and the carriage where they were sitting. They were in one of the front coaches, they think the 2nd one from the front, and were sitting towards the rear of this coach in the direction of travel, on the RHS.

(Both their contactless cards have now been cancelled but no money has been spent on either of the cards suggesting that the wallet may not have yet been found by anyone, and may still be wedged in the gap between the seats right at this moment going round the network without anyone having spotted it).

Can we help to reunite my friend with their wallet? The unit number of 2M24 and its likely diagram for the rest of the day could help us.

• Orpington cleaners have not handed in anything yet
  • My friend has submitted a lost report on the southeastern website
  • Can anyone on here who perhaps has contacts at southeastern help?
The reward is half the cash in the wallet, and a big thank you from me. I'm led to believe the cash part of that could be in the high £100s - they think they had almost £400 in cash in it! :D

Good luck people

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LA50041

Established Member
POSTING ON BEHALF OF A FRIEND....

2M24 Ex. London Victoria to Orpington terminated today (29/11/17) at Orpington at 0905 (1 min late) on platform 6.

They think they left their wallet on it and have reason to believe it has fallen between a cluster of seats and the radiator gap between the seats and the carriage where they were sitting. They were in one of the front coaches, they think the 2nd one from the front, and were sitting towards the rear of this coach in the direction of travel, on the RHS.

(Both their contactless cards have now been cancelled but no money has been spent on either of the cards suggesting that the wallet may not have yet been found by anyone, and may still be wedged in the gap between the seats right at this moment going round the network without anyone having spotted it).

Can we help to reunite my friend with their wallet? The unit number of 2M24 and its likely diagram for the rest of the day could help us.

• Orpington cleaners have not handed in anything yet
  • My friend has submitted a lost report on the southeastern website
  • Can anyone on here who perhaps has contacts at southeastern help?
The reward is half the cash in the wallet, and a big thank you from me. I'm led to believe the cash part of that could be in the high £100s - they think they had almost £400 in cash in it! :D

Good luck people
Just arriving Orpington now, due to depart for Vic at 1555 units 465050/177

Ibex

The units were 465050 and 465177, can’t help you with the diagram though.

LA50041

Established Member
Next
1659 VIC-ORP 1753 ORP-VIC
1845 VIC-ORP 1940 ORP-VIC
2040 VIC-ORP 2125 ORP-VIC

Status
Not open for further replies.