• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

spamcan

Could anybody point me in the right direction please.

I have downloaded Tess Bay but try as I might I can't get it to load.

I have tried :-

\mackoy\bve4
\mackoy\bve4\routes etc

any help appricated

spamcan

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

skydo

I had the same problem at first. The installer put everything 1 folder to high. Look in your \program files\mackoy\bve4 and you should find the Tess Bay files. Copy everything 1 layer deeper into the proper folders, and it should work fine.

Skydo

Class 365

Hi

You may want to download it to your desktop, and then extract in to your desktop so you have all the files there and then put everything in their appropriate places.

Class 365

:D:);):lol::p:D:smile::)8-)8):eek:

guillyman

Try

mackoy\bve4\railway

Regards

eezypeazy

What's wrong with that then? The author has been informed of the full installation path and will correct it in a future release. What Eezypeazy wrote, if you place this in the "folder to which the route is to be installed," will install everything as it should be.

Much better than b*ggering about with saving the thing to desktop and all that.

The question I ask is this - What went wrong with the beta-testing? This is the sort of thing which beta-testers should spot. I believe Jamaal is considering his options here...

Regards!

Al. :D

spamcan

Many thanks for all your suggestions its nice to know there people out there that are willing to help.

I found the problem somehow one of the downloads corrupted so I deleted then re downloaded and i now have another good route to drive.

once again many thanks

skydo

I misunderstood Eezypeazy. I was not trying to correct him, I just thought I had a different idea.:oops:
My apologies,

Skydo

Status
Not open for further replies.