• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Help! [Signaller - Wembley Yard SB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreyn

Hi Everyone,

After many failed attempts, i seem to have final been given an olive branch. My application for the Wembley Yard SB has changed to "Invite to assessement 2 Pending". While i have not yet recieved an email for an interview, i was hoping for a little help from anyone that can.

Can anyone give me information about that particular Signal box, e.g. what type it is, shift times, what its like working there in general along with any tips and tricks that could be helpful to know. i want to make a decent impression for the interview, so i hope to build some self-confidence by having an idea of what exactly i will be walking into.

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BRblue

Hi Everyone,

After many failed attempts, i seem to have final been given an olive branch. My application for the Wembley Yard SB has changed to "Invite to assessement 2 Pending". While i have not yet recieved an email for an interview, i was hoping for a little help from anyone that can.

Can anyone give me information about that particular Signal box, e.g. what type it is, shift times, what its like working there in general along with any tips and tricks that could be helpful to know. i want to make a decent impression for the interview, so i hope to build some self-confidence by having an idea of what exactly i will be walking into.

Thanks
You should find everything you need here...

nom de guerre

Hi Everyone,

Thanks

I've replied over in the Career As A Signaller thread :smile:

Rockhopper

That doesn't mean you are getting an interview - it means its with the LOM to decided if he/she wants to see you.

Status
Not open for further replies.