• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Heritage service pulled into Paddington 2330 platform 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_world2004

Established Member
Hello,

Does anyone know what the heritage service that pulled into Paddington at 2330 platform 10 was?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Hello,

Does anyone know what the heritage service that pulled into Paddington at 2330 platform 10 was?

It was a charter Matt - The Cornishman, Paddington to Penzance behind 60163 Tornado and then back behind 59202 (I heard it go down earlier and was helpfully informed by Dhassell).

embers25

Established Member
It arrived in Penzance late with hundreds of people both on the station and lining the sea wall and roads all the way in. Never seen so many people in Penzance. Unfortunately lots came back on the 1559 making that train very busy.

E_Reeves

Established Member
It was a charter Matt - The Cornishman, Paddington to Penzance behind 60163 Tornado and then back behind 59202 (I heard it go down earlier and was helpfully informed by Dhassell).

Class 59?! I was near Dawlish on Monday as well...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.