• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

High quality rail photo sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexl92

Established Member
Hi,

I’d love to find a few high-res, quality photos of British steam-hauled trains (preferably of LMS or BR heritage) in winter/snowy weather, purely for personal use as desktop backgrounds on my computer.
Any from Yorkshire or Scotland would be particularly great although I don’t mind too much where, and I don’t mind whether it’s heritage railways or main line charters.

I have had a look on google but most are either smaller sizes or stock photos with a large watermark right across (I absolutely don’t mind the photographer’s watermark in the corner or something; everyone has the right to be recognised for their work!)

Does anyone know of a site where I might find some pictures like this available for free?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.