• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hotels return to normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossover

Established Member
Was away at the weekend, staying in two hotels for a night each (so I can't comment about the room servicing)

First night was at a Premier Inn - all normal with the exception of the plastic screens at reception (plus the bed runners haven't returned - I am unsure they will and I am not overly bothered if they don't to be honest!). Second night was at Drayton Manor hotel and it was completely normal with no interventions at all

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Blindtraveler

Established Member
I doubt the bed runners will return although a lot of other hotels seem to have brought them back or indeed not got rid of them at all.

I current bugbear with Premier Inn is that even there cheapest advance purchase rate seems to have taken a huge jump in price of late and I do wish they will accept PayPal, I much prefer to use PayPal when transacting online

Status
Not open for further replies.