• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How do I "toggle" to post a multi-quote message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wirewiper

I am trying to compose a reply-to-a-reply which requires the original post as well as the reply to make sense. I have clicked on the "Quote" link which says something about "toggle" but I don't know what to do next. Can someone help please?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Crossover

Established Member
"Reply" will add the relevant post and put it straight into the reply box at the bottom of the page ready for the member to type in a response

The "Quote" works slightly differently as it adds it to a separate quote list. Pressing the "Quote" button once will add the post to the quote list and clicking it again will remove it (hence toggle)
At the bottom of the page next to the reply box you will see an "Insert Quotes" which will reveal the list of quoted posts and gives the option to add them to the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.