• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How Long Before Training Did You Receive Your GWR TM Contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TM Hopeful

Can anyone put my mind at rest that I haven’t received my contract yet; I’ve got four weeks until I start my training, obviously given my notice in at my present job after accepting formal offer of the job and receiving my course start date, but I’m feeling slightly uneasy that I haven’t received/signed a contract yet. Does this all come through at once with your course details, which I was told would come 3-4 weeks before starting training, or does it usually come separately?
I had to contact recruitment a couple of weeks ago as the online welcome pack mentioned about completing staff travel forms/ sending photos for IDs etc but this wasn’t within the online forms in the welcome pack. They replied that they would request the staff travel and that I had to submit the online photos for myself and my family on the RSTL website, and that I also had to return a photo with my contract for my security ID, but I couldn’t interpret if there was any suggestion that I should already be in possession of this or it would be on the way at some point soon.
Any info/reassurance gratefully appreciated!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TrainJon

Can anyone put my mind at rest that I haven’t received my contract yet; I’ve got four weeks until I start my training, obviously given my notice in at my present job after accepting formal offer of the job and receiving my course start date, but I’m feeling slightly uneasy that I haven’t received/signed a contract yet. Does this all come through at once with your course details, which I was told would come 3-4 weeks before starting training, or does it usually come separately?
I had to contact recruitment a couple of weeks ago as the online welcome pack mentioned about completing staff travel forms/ sending photos for IDs etc but this wasn’t within the online forms in the welcome pack. They replied that they would request the staff travel and that I had to submit the online photos for myself and my family on the RSTL website, and that I also had to return a photo with my contract for my security ID, but I couldn’t interpret if there was any suggestion that I should already be in possession of this or it would be on the way at some point soon.
Any info/reassurance gratefully appreciated!

I believe they should be issued at the start of November, so a week or so from now hopefully :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.