• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How long do stage 1 and 2 last

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad1976cam

Passed stage 1 and 2 in 2017 and secured a job as depot driver, wondering if there is a time limit on the passes, will I be able to use those passes to apply to a different TOC as a trainee mainline driver

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Intermodal

Established Member
I wonder how long I can make my location on this f
Passed stage 1 and 2 in 2017 and secured a job as depot driver, wondering if there is a time limit on the passes, will I be able to use those passes to apply to a different TOC as a trainee mainline driver
If I understand your post to mean that you are a depot driver at the moment then if you were to apply for mainline driving you would not be required to resit psychometric testing unless the TOC you are applying to required a different 'grade' of pass, for example if you passed at national level and they required enhanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.