• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How To Create A Train For BVE 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnorail

Hi i'm jonathan mcgurk from balloch near glasgow and i am needing a lot of help. How to you make a train for bve 4. I am only 15 and have the sounds and a good cab picture to make a particular EMU train that is ran by First ScotRail. I don't know how to do anything e.g. coding and what program i use to make the train. Could soemone help me in anyway they can. Thank U.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Hello Jonathan. Do you mean your have everything soted other than the panel? What have you done to the panel so far?

Please type proper English! I hate people that type in " TXT Speech " Anyways welcome to the fourm. Personal opnion i have tried to work with you before Johnathan although as quoted on another fourm you skiped by the fact that i was coding most of the route that we we're going to do together. Saying that " You we're creating by youself Balloch - Dalmuir for BVE 4 " When i was doing the majority of the coding etc.

Just thought i'd give people my Own OPNION of what i was raging at. So anyone willing to Johnathan be aware he'll take all the credit of it....

(Edit) Even though he'll probably say he never!

P.S Welcome to the fourm

Status
Not open for further replies.