• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

how to run both hst engines on railworks

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbo mick

Hi guys the thing that bugs me with the hst how do you get both power cars running at the same time with railworks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Darandio

Established Member
Still cannot be done on a player driven train, only AI workings unfortunately.

Darandio

Established Member
Definetely cannot be done Matt. It has been talked about and is apparently on the list of fixes but we will have to wait and see. Of course, the fix will be for Railworks and not for Rail Simulator.

turbo mick

thanks for my reply ive driven the real thing on the western mainline just a shame it could not be brought in before railworks was released

cheers

They certainly know about it, because its been brought up enough on the UKTS forum. There is also the issue about the relative lack of acceleration which other HST drivers have brought up (I wonder if the other powercar is actually dead?) and the lack of a graduated brake. Fortunately the latter is fixed by a mod on the forum, but you would hope they would look into it by now.

In fairness they are putting all their resources into putting in new steam locomotives, which is where the money probably is, and there appears to be some new effort towards scenario building tools (which are clearly needed). It will probably get done, but goodness knows when.

I idly wonder if this might end up at the front of the queue when the Blue Pullman comes out. I dont know if RS.com have any input into that development?

Status
Not open for further replies.