• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hull Steam Preservation 80-90s

Status
Not open for further replies.

bieomax

Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows anything about the steam train(s) which where just up past tilcon on clive sully way in the 80s/90s as i remember going up there as a kid with my dad on a open day and riding a train between the shed and upto the back of Tilcon.

Thanks

Mark.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DarloRich

Veteran Member
Is this something to do with the Humberside Locomotive Preservation Group who looked after Black 5 45305 Alderman A.E. Draper & others at the former Hull Dairycoats MPD?

I think 42859 an LMS Hughes Crab was also there ( that locomotive seems to have had an eventual life after leaving!)

Romilly

Established Member
That group appears to have merged to become the 5305 Locomotive Association. The Association's website gives details of the engines they look after (now on the GCR).

Status
Not open for further replies.