• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

I want to share a song here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinyanmcw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HQmoZl95DE

This is a Japanese song which is really great and really fast .
The singer in this video is Ayumi Hamasaki who got a prize of '' The Best Artist 2008 '' in Japan.
Although she always wear some strange costumes but she sings very well. May be you may think she is not very good , but she is deaf .

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ayumi Hamasaki? My sister is obsessed with her, her bedroom is full of CDs and posters. Not my kinda music though though!

Bayum

Established Member
I know what song it is, I just can't find it to download anywhere!!

It's called Biggest Fight - Hironubu Kageyama

tinyanmcw

If you want to hear fast music, look up 65daysofstatic ;)

I am not interested in Western music. Anyway, thks for recommending me :D

I just listen to Japanese, Korea , Manderin.

Western Music is not my type, may be because we are from different places, i dont like western music very much, but i wont give any comment on them:D

I love music like this ↓ ( this is a manderin song , i DO think it is a good song :D)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3iapmDxWgo

43021HST

Established Member

I just listen to Japanese, Korea , Manderin.

Western Music is not my type, may be because we are from different places, i dont like western music very much, but i wont give any comment on them:D

I love music like this ↓ ( this is a manderin song , i DO think it is a good song :D)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3iapmDxWgo

No offence ment but it sounds like cheesy western pop music

This is a proper song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEq62iQo0eU

asylumxl

Established Member

[Some text removed]

Don't get me wrong, but how do you define Eastern music?

All the music you've linked to before is quite definitely Western, and I'm not aware that use of an Eastern language changes that. I'd have defined Eastern music as anything that developed in the East. That would essentially be traditional music of the areas you mentioned, not Western music by Eastern bands, things like J-rock are still rock, a Western invention.

tinyanmcw

Don't get me wrong, but how do you define Eastern music?

All the music you've linked to before is quite definitely Western, and I'm not aware that use of an Eastern language changes that. I'd have defined Eastern music as anything that developed in the East. That would essentially be traditional music of the areas you mentioned, not Western music by Eastern bands, things like J-rock are still rock, a Western invention.

By the singer only, not the music.

Muppet

So what your saying is that if a English/American sung a Japanese song, it would still be classed as western music?

tinyanmcw

Maybe so, but that doesn't answer his question.

I only don't like how Western people sing.
So if western people sing a Japanese song, I think I wouldn't like it.

Different people have different interests, I think it is okay to tell you I don't like western people sing, but if you feel I said something wrong and make you feel bad, I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.