• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

IAG Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

freetoview33

Established Member
I think we need a new thread specifically for IAG related matters!

The first thing that is confusing me is Level!

Flights from Paris say operated by "Open Skies" for Level France - Bookable through Level
Flights from Barcelona say operated by "Iberia" for Level France - Bookable through Level
Flights from Vienna say operated by "Anisec Luftfahrt" for Level - Bookable through Vueling

Also in the latest IAG accounts there is a new company called "FLY LEVEL UK Limited" which is an interesting one too.

Very confusing.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DanNCL

Established Member
Level is basically just a brand name - all of their flights are operated by Anisec Luftfahrt, Iberia and Open Skies (which are all owned by IAG). It's similar to the split between Easy Jet, Easy Jet Switzerland and Easy Jet Europe, one brand but services provided by multiple different subsidiaries of that brand (or in the case of Level their parent company).

IAG is formed of the following airlines:
Aer Lingus
Air Nostrum - operates as Iberia Regional
Anisec Luftfahrt - operates as Level
BA CityFlyer - operates as British Airways
British Airways
Iberia - some flights operated as Level but most operated as Iberia
Iberia Express
Level - effectively just a brand name
Open Skies - formerly operated as a sub brand of British Airways, now operates as Level
Vueling

Hopefully this solves at least some of the confusion :smile:

freetoview33

Established Member
Level is basically just a brand name - all of their flights are operated by Anisec Luftfahrt, Iberia and Open Skies (which are all owned by IAG). It's similar to the split between Easy Jet, Easy Jet Switzerland and Easy Jet Europe, one brand but services provided by multiple different subsidiaries of that brand (or in the case of Level their parent company).

IAG is formed of the following airlines:
Aer Lingus
Air Nostrum - operates as Iberia Regional
Anisec Luftfahrt - operates as Level
BA CityFlyer - operates as British Airways
British Airways
Iberia - some flights operated as Level but most operated as Iberia
Iberia Express
Level - effectively just a brand name
Open Skies - formerly operated as a sub brand of British Airways, now operates as Level
Vueling

Hopefully this solves at least some of the confusion :smile:
I knew that but I guess the question was more along the lines of do you think Vueling will merge into Level? And the Fly Level UK come to anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.