• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Impressive advance knowledge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAPhil

Even as I type this (at 17:20) the Thameslink site is telling me the following:

23:37 Brighton to Bedford due 02:29

This train will be delayed between East Croydon and London Blackfriars and is expected to be 7 minutes late.
This is due to a fault on this train.

You would think they might fix it before then :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Flamingo

Established Member
I could make jokes about Crystal Balls, but you can write your own punchlne...

EM2

Established Member
Even as I type this (at 17:20) the Thameslink site is telling me the following:

23:37 Brighton to Bedford due 02:29

This train will be delayed between East Croydon and London Blackfriars and is expected to be 7 minutes late.
This is due to a fault on this train.

You would think they might fix it before then :D

Maybe they're arranging for someone to fix it at East Croydon and that's how they know ;)

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
ATW Journey Check one day earlier said 1934 Cardiff to Holyhead will be delayed by a signalling problem. This was first thing in the morning.

class387

Established Member
I am pretty sure that that was there where when I checked the Thameslink website at 7:00 yesterday morning!

greatkingrat

Established Member
The 2337 on Thursday was delayed at East Croydon. Presumably whoever in control input that message attached it to the 2337 on Friday by mistake (as it would have been gone midnight by the time the train reached East Croydon).

Status
Not open for further replies.