• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Incident between Dalston Junction / London Waterloo and Clapham Junction

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricoblade

Hi All - I’ve just seen the above incident as I’m due to travel back from Winchester to Doncaster at lunchtime.

Anyone got any more information, assume I’m going to be delayed somewhat.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

zwk500

Veteran Member
Looks like normal running has been resumed between Clapham Junction and Waterloo. Doubtless there will be knock-on delays for quite a while. By lunchtime it shouldn't be too bad, hoping nothing else happens!

ricoblade

Looks like normal running has been resumed between Clapham Junction and Waterloo. Doubtless there will be knock-on delays for quite a while. By lunchtime it shouldn't be too bad, hoping nothing else happens!
That’s what I wanted to here, thanks!

DynamicSpirit

Established Member
Yes, I was wondering about the Dalston Junction reference. Dalston Junction/Waterloo to Clapham Junction makes no geographic sense. Did someone type in the wrong thing when inputting the incident to the public warning systems?

DelW

Established Member
Yes, I was wondering about the Dalston Junction reference. Dalston Junction/Waterloo to Clapham Junction makes no geographic sense. Did someone type in the wrong thing when inputting the incident to the public warning systems?
Depending where the actual location was, it might have affected SWR trains from Waterloo (Windsor side) *and* Overground trains from Dalston via East London line.

zwk500

Veteran Member
I could see why an incident on the Windsor Side (which does seem to be the worse affected) at CLJ would trigger a warning for the South & East London Line services using Platform 1. However it doesn't appear to have actually impacted them.

Status
Not open for further replies.