• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Incomplete Preserved Emus

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAO

They were also, in terms of corrosion etc, not in great shape.
I suppose the French (who re-used half of the class) either weren't bothered or had competent, economical workshops.

WAO

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Wolfie

Established Member
I suppose the French (who re-used half of the class) either weren't bothered or had competent, economical workshops.

WAO
"Half of the class"? Really - evidence or an explanation - would be nice; I know that some were repurposed but not that number. Oh and SNCF, 55% owners of Eurostar and operator of lots of TGVs which the 373s were derived from, keeping the best examples in use wouldn't be wholly surprising.

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
This is starting to go way off topic from the original purpose of the thread.
Can we park the Eurostar stuff for the time being and get this back onto the subject of preserved EMUs from here on please?

This thread is in the preservation section and any posts after this one need to reflect that.
If you want to discuss something else then just start a new thread on the subject (it’s easy to do).

I thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.