• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Industrial Loco Drawings (in particular Port of Par 0-4-0STs Alfred & Judy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexl92

Established Member
Does anyone know where I can get hold of drawings of the Port of Par 0-4-0STs Alfred & Judy, suitable for using as a guide for making a model?

Also, is it possible to find drawings of other Industrial Tank Engines online, from any builders? I know that 95% of the Hunslet, Hudswell and Manning Wardle drawings are held by Statfold Barn - if anyone knows of others available more freely I'd be interested!

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Does anyone know where I can get hold of drawings of the Port of Par 0-4-0STs Alfred & Judy, suitable for using as a guide for making a model?

Also, is it possible to find drawings of other Industrial Tank Engines online, from any builders? I know that 95% of the Hunslet, Hudswell and Manning Wardle drawings are held by Statfold Barn - if anyone knows of others available more freely I'd be interested!

Thanks
I’ve got no idea where to get the drawings from unfortunately, but I was wondering what scale the models will be?

leezer3

Have you tried the Bodmin & Wenford Railway?

The Cornish Steam Locomotive Preservation Trust (the owners of Alfred & Judy) are based there, and I'm sure they either have the drawings or know where to get them.

leezer3

No problem :)
I know a lot of the people down there, someone should know the best place to go.

The other option that springs to mind would be the Cornwall Railway Society; They'll probably have a member who knows where they are.
http://www.cornwallrailwaysociety.org.uk

FWIW, they're certainly not in any of my rather too extensive collection of Cornish railway books, and I don't recall having seen them published.

Status
Not open for further replies.