• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Intercités de Nuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

iknowyeah

Next summer I'm hoping to travel on the Intercités de Nuit to Portbou. From my brief searching online this isn't running even the Friday night it usually runs during winter. Will this be running by July, is it covid related? Or is it just guesswork like a lot of international travel atm

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

cyclebike

I can't speak for next Summer, but it was certainly running this Summer

A quick search on OUI.SNCF for tomorrow (Friday 26 Nov) shows it running, as usual, as train #3731 with tickets available?

class ep-09

I used it in both directions during recent half term ( Sunday from Paris and Friday from Cerbere ) and was running then as it was running on all other days ( was checking multiple dates for the travel ) .

Only point I could say, is that the Latour de Carol portion was not running on Sunday from Paris but it was added to the consist on return journey .

The return journey also took us through Bordeaux instead , more direct route through Limoges .

Note ! .
The train from Paris terminates at Portbou ( Spain) but the return journey starts from Cerbere ( France) .
There are trains run by both SNCF and RENFE across the border to get from the former to the latter .

Last edited:

Myb

It has been scheduled as running on Fridays (ICN 3737, Paris Austerlitz 2114 - Port-Bou 0926) in 2022 as per info on a French-speaking forum. The night trains are affected by engineering works and can be confirmed and released on sale quite late (up to two weeks to departure in extreme cases). For the busy July month you should be fine though.

Status
Not open for further replies.