• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Interested in P2 Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldtrainguy

Just joined up and was browsing for news about P2 locomotives (esp. the one being built over in the UK) and I see an entry in the modelling section where a P2 was 3D printed. I'd like to add to that thread but I see it's closed for some reason. Is there a way to re-open that or???

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Just joined up and was browsing for news about P2 locomotives (esp. the one being built over in the UK) and I see an entry in the modelling section where a P2 was 3D printed. I'd like to add to that thread but I see it's closed for some reason. Is there a way to re-open that or???

Welcome to the forum. :)

Could someone let us know which thread it is please?

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Welcome to the forum. :)

Could someone let us know which thread it is please?
@Cowley

This one presumably -

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Sorry .. yes, that's the one. Is it permanently closed?

Our forum software automatically locks threads after a certain amount of time. If you ever want something reopened just report the last post in the thread and we’ll usually be able to unlock it.

Anyway it’s open now so post away! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.