• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Interior layouts of railway coaching stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan125hst

Established Member
I don't know whether this is the correct place to post this, so please move if not.

A few weeks ago, I came across a website with several PDF documents showing the interior layouts of British Rail locomotive hauled coaching stock. It dated back to the late 1980's (The Mark 4's had been designed and were included at the end of the book). The site also had similar documents for multiple unit stock and locomotives.

I wanted to have another look today, but after spending over an hour searching, I still haven't found it. Stupidly, I didn't bookmark the page, and I have searched my history and haven't found the site there either.

I seem to recall the site was something to do with model railways, but one of the pages included these plans. I would be very grateful if someone was able to find the site and post a link on here. Other forum users may also find it interesting.

I will post a link on here if I come across it.

Thank you in advance

Ryan

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.