• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Interrail Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuna84

Hi all, please bear with me, since I'm using the forum app for the first time :), I am looking to join some friends, at short notice, on a little jaunt around Europe using the interrail pass, now ideally I'd be looking to join them from Tuesday evening, but having checked via the interrail website the earliest delivery is Tuesday which with my flight being late Tuesday afternoon, is a bit tight to say the least, is there anywhere else one can buy the pass from, I.e train station in person, or is the website the only place it's available

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
The following will sell you an InterRail over the counter that I know of, if you do decide to visit one DO NOT FORGET TO TAKE YOUR PASSPORT :!: as they cannot sell you an InterRail without it.

Rail Europe
British Columbia House
1 Regent Street (Lower)
London
SW1Y 4XT

Rail Canterbury
39 Palace Street
Canterbury
Kent CT1 2DZ

Trains Europe
In the East Midlands Trains travel centre at St. Pancras

Stephen Walker Travel
2 The Broadway
Woodhall Spa
Lincs
LN10 6ST

Alternatively you may be able to buy one from a main station in Europe, depends on where you are going (I have personally bought them in Belgium, Germany and Austria)

ginsterman

I know when i went inter railing i managed to get one at a local travel agents and then picked up a further one at Liverpool St for a friend who decided at the last minute to tag along but this was about 15 years ago. If you are London based you won't have any problems picking up a pass on the day providing as noted above you take your passport along.

Status
Not open for further replies.