• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Interview GTR Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian_london

Hi all

Thankfully, I passed my assessments (the second time around!!) I was wondering if someone could advise me on the interview process. I have my first interview in a couple of weeks. I believe it is the Hogan Personality Inventory. Apparently, it is a one-hour interview with a panel of people.

I was wondering how many more interviews there are after this one.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

porksandwhich

If it’s for the MMI, make sure you’ve got a bank of examples you can draw on for the competency based questions. They will go into quite some depth about your answers, so kkow your stuff.
For the DMI, know your examples and stuff about the TOC you’ve applied for, ownership and values etc. I always figure the DMI is more about sizing you up as an individual and your fit for that TOC. Also, have a good couple of questions under your belt to ask them when the opportunity arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.