• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Is it normal for Merseyrail to skip stations when there is a delay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saperstein

Well this morning proves just how delicate the service on the Chester line can be.

Apparently a train broke down at Birkenhead Central and it has caused Chaos on the line.

Currently trains leaving Chester are only getting as far as Rock Ferry. I’m going to Liverpool so will get the TfW service instead.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jamesst

Well this morning proves just how delicate the service on the Chester line can be.

Apparently a train broke down at Birkenhead Central and it has caused Chaos on the line.

Currently trains leaving Chester are only getting as far as Rock Ferry. I’m going to Liverpool so will get the TfW service instead.

A seized axle, possibly the one thing that terrifies tocs the most! In the process of fitting a skate.

Saperstein

A seized axle, possibly the one thing that terrifies tocs the most! In the process of fitting a skate.

Oh, nasty! I was trying to work out from RTT what service was involved, 2C01 seems the first to be cancelled, though lots of others with no report beside some of the times.

Status
Not open for further replies.