• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Is there any more to this website ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

tsr

Established Member
This appears to be the Beta (i.e. future, under development) version of http://traintimes.im/

It appears to be a concept of a form you can fill in to select all trains at a particular location. It appears to be pretty accurate, but I don't personally think it's very user-friendly.

As for "more info", I don't know what's planned for the future, and your comment about "longer timetables" puzzles me, I have to say.

Welcome to the forum, by the way! :)

Trainspotmatt

the link i found on this forum its basically a website with a timetable, bob

and 'tsr' by longer timetables i mean at the moment it only gives you an hour and a half of times, i was wondering if there were any for a whole day or so.

and thanks for the welcome :)

allticketspls

Matt

If you click the drop down menu where it says around now, you can either specify a timescale or do 06:00 - 20:00 as well as other options.

I have used this site a few times and the passenger train info is accurate but the non-stp freight workings are very hit and miss.

Regards & welcome

Les

asylumxl

Established Member
Isn't this basically a publicly available rip off of a certain staff website?

Also should freight services be on there, as didn't the creator have a dispute over it?

ralphchadkirk

Established Member
Isn't this basically a publicly available rip off of a certain staff website?

Also should freight services be on there, as didn't the creator have a dispute over it?

There are three different sites that all look, basically, the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.