• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Jamaica Plans to End Queen's Role As Head of State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clip

Established Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3543821/Jamaica-plans-end-Queen-s-role-Head-State-Monarch-receives-unpleasant-90th-birthday-surprise-Caribbean-country.html#channel=f108db3311c563&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk

This is definitely sad news. Why would a country want to sever ties with such a great country like the UK? Practically all of the people in Brixton are from the West Indies (I happen to live in a West Indian neighborhood in NYC). .

This is the second time I have pulled you up pon this and again you are wrong. Dont comment on what you dont know and funnily enough not everyone here likes the Queen or the royals either.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DarloRich

Veteran Member
This is the second time I have pulled you up pon this and again you are wrong. Dont comment on what you dont know and funnily enough not everyone here likes the Queen or the royals either.

I do wonder, at times, if the OP is in some way a hoaxer as some of the statements are frankly odd!

Clip

Established Member
I do wonder, at times, if the OP is in some way a hoaxer as some of the statements are frankly odd!

Im pretty sure they must be as they do post some of the oddest things about subjects they clearly dont know anything about.

Khxds

Yep, good on Jamaica. They won't be refusing British aid though will they? No, I didn't think so.

£75m to be exact, and i'm sure they won't descend into a recession without it. And why must they keep the queen as head of state in order to receive it? oh, that's right, they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.