• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Jet2 orders more planes

pug1

Is that likely? Alicante is the airport for Benidorm, not just Alicante city. School holidays are end of October.

I do think the fare is expensive but I don't disagree with the reasons given. However, I do question how Jet2 can be considered a "budget airline" or "low

Is that likely? Alicante is the airport for Benidorm, not just Alicante city. School holidays are end of October.

I do think the fare is expensive but I don't disagree with the reasons given. However, I do question how Jet2 can be considered a "budget airline" or "low cost".
Jet2 are neither budget or low-cost, they dropped the low-cost tag years ago when they started focussing on the traditional package holiday market. They might sometimes say ‘friendly low fares’ but it’s a bit of a misnomer now, they really are doubling down on their holidays product.

Alicante is of course the airport for Benidorm, but the Costas have a lot of second home owners who do support seat only travel by the likes of Jet2, Ryanair and easyjet. The canaries not so much. It’s also a very long flight down to Tenerife which of course adds to the cost of a ticket.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mag_seven

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Just a gentle reminder that the thread is for the discussion of the Jet2 New Planes Order.

If anyone wants to discuss anything else then they are welcome to start a new thread in the appropriate forum section.