• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Job application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcuk

Hello everyone,
Newbie here, I have applied for 2 similar jobs back in September which had a closing date of 20th October. That date has been an gone and I have had no response, I would presume that my application will be taken no further, however when I check the Network Rail careers site it says my applications are still under consideration, I take it this means the vacancies are still open and that Network Rail are a bit slow around recruiting people?
Just hoping that I am still in with a chance !

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JohnFM

Hello everyone,
Newbie here, I have applied for 2 similar jobs back in September which had a closing date of 20th October. That date has been an gone and I have had no response, I would presume that my application will be taken no further, however when I check the Network Rail careers site it says my applications are still under consideration, I take it this means the vacancies are still open and that Network Rail are a bit slow around recruiting people?
Just hoping that I am still in with a chance !

They can get upwards of 10,000 applicants whenever roles are advertised. These take time to go through and ensure that the right people are chosen for the next round.

If they want you they will contact you - eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.