• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Journey planner on National Rail Enquiries website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
I enter a return journey as usual with all the required information, under the "journey planner" webpage, but I get a message that they cannot help and suggest I try the TOC website instead. My return journey have two TOC, Northern and Transport for Wales.

JB_B

Established Member
I enter a return journey as usual with all the required information, under the "journey planner" webpage, but I get a message that they cannot help and suggest I try the TOC website instead. My return journey have two TOC, Northern and Transport for Wales.

What are the specific journey details?

JB_B

Established Member
FWIW I'm not seeing a problem for Prestbury > Hereford nor for Prestbury > Clitheroe.

Which day are you looking at? What route were you expecting for return journey from Hereford? Have you set any via points? Have you tried clearling cookies and starting again? ( The NRE site seems quite prone to retaining spurious bits of query state. )

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
The day in question was on a Saturday. Prestbury to Hereford via Manchester Piccadilly/ Prestbury to Clitheroe via Salford Crescent.

However, I followed your kind advice, left it an hour or so, then matters were back to normal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.