• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Kingfisher DEV's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Does anyone have any of them? I seem to recall reading many problems with them, anyone wish to comment on them?

Moved the general railwayana section (upon instruction) - COXSTER

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
I personally would stick with Videos 125 and 225 Studios (and Tara Productions).

Galvanize

Locomaster profiles and their "wired for sound" cabrides are truely hellfire. You get to hear the Engine heard from it, in the cab and a joker of a narrator (David Maxey).

andrewmay

I own a couple of Kingfisher DVD's and they are pretty good with in cab commentary (well, a few people in the cab chatting really) and the sound is alright but the DEV's do tend to be quite old and therefore have lower quality video and sound but because they're older they do contain some great trains.

I definitley agree with Galvanize here though as the Locomaster profiles 'Wired for Sound' series are truly spectacular for sound and high quality video. It'll make you buy a surround sound system just so you can get the full effect of the sound.

Video 125 is best for informed commentary and video 225 are good for quality and sound though.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.