• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Large size Intercity rail tickets

northwichcat

Established Member
It does indeed. I don't know what gave rise to it being under that name, but that's definitely what that field is.

It's also a bit unusual for someone to have one for a Standard Day Single from Colne to Manchester, unless they really wanted a seat reservation for the last 15 minutes of their journey?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lirtis

It's also a bit unusual for someone to have one for a Standard Day Single from Colne to Manchester, unless they really wanted a seat reservation for the last 15 minutes of their journey?
I do apologise for the joke name, I used to book these myself and so would often try to get a rise out of the conductor.

With regards the format, as has been mentioned previously the ease of use for these was fantastic, with all information on one coupon. I believe the growing installation of incompatible ticket barriers in the late 00's was what let to these getting dropped. Our agency had to switch to the Evolvi system as I recall.

Last edited: