• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Latest Worting Jnc trips out

Status
Not open for further replies.

trains2

Hi,

I've updated my site with 2 collections at Worting Junction this past week. The first collection was meant to feature 37411 at Reading but due to it running early it was missed. The Network Rail NMT & VSOE were sighted at Reading however. The 2nd collection features the Blue Pullman running to Salisbury, and the SWT Bubble car running a route learner to Weymouth, all amongst the usual freights running throughout the day.

Hope you enjoy them.

http://southern-railway.fotopic.net/

Cheers

Rich

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

trains2

Not quite sure what you mean by a guard there Damon, but there is some large steel fencing either side of the footbridge, big enough to stick your camera through though so its no great loss. That has been there for a long time actually. The actual bridge is just open like any other footbridge.

Rich

Coxster

Established Member
trains2 said:
Not quite sure what you mean by a guard there Damon, but there is some large steel fencing either side of the footbridge, big enough to stick your camera through though so its no great loss. That has been there for a long time actually. The actual bridge is just open like any other footbridge.
I know about the bars either side. It was just I was told they were going to put fencing up along the side of the bridge itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.