• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Leeds to Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

badger1badger

Travelling from leeds to Blackpool - is the only permitted route via hebden bridge ?

The ticket will be a standard return going Friday coming back Sunday

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

34D

Established Member
Travelling from leeds to Blackpool - is the only permitted route via hebden bridge ?

The ticket will be a standard return going Friday coming back Sunday

Thanks

In the past I have done this journey via Manchester, however please do wait for someone to parse the maps/routes for you.

calc7

Established Member
Leeds to Blackpool via Manchester and Bolton is permitted by map combination WY+GM+NW.

Personally I would rather take the direct 158 than suffer the crush on the Leeds - Manchester and Manchester - Preston corridors.

dk1

Veteran Member
Leeds to Blackpool via Manchester and Bolton is permitted by map combination WY+GM+NW.

Personally I would rather take the direct 158 than suffer the crush on the Leeds - Manchester and Manchester - Preston corridors.

Shame they took the trolley off a few years back. Always did good trade when i saw it.

calc7

Established Member
Many thanks for this. I don't suppose anything else is allowed, example via Lancaster?

Yes, on TP+NC but only if travelling via Bradford Group.
If York were your origin Routeing Point then you would not need to travel via Bradford.

Status
Not open for further replies.