• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Leeds to Huddersfield via Halifax

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCub

Not confident of my own understanding I wonder if those who are wiser could advise, please?

I want to make a journey Leeds - Bradford - Halifax - Huddersfield with a return the same way or direct Huddersfield to Leeds.

Is the £8.90 anytime day return the ticket for me? Having looked at it, and plugged it into journey planners it does suggest it is valid for this, but I would like to check.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

wellhouse

Leeds Huddersfield is valid via Halifax on Anytime or Off Peak fares, with break of journey permitted at intermediate stations.

The same ticket is also valid on the shorter, quicker route via Dewsbury.

Deerfold

Veteran Member
Be aware, if travelling off-peak, that a Train only Day Rover is 10p cheaper than the off-peak return with the same restrictions. An extra pound adds unlimited bus travel through the county.

Status
Not open for further replies.