• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Leeds To Manchester 8 November

Status
Not open for further replies.

njr001

I hold a First Class Advance on Wednesday 8 November on 1815 hrs from Manchester to Euston and intend to travel to London with my partner.
We will have travelled up from London to Liverpool the previous day & I then have an Advance booked From Liverpool to Leeds where I intend to stay Tuesday night with a family friend. My partner will be travelling from Liverpool to Manchester on Tuesday evening to overnight in a hotel and then have meetings the following day in Manchester. I would join her on Wednesday afternoon and we would then travel back to London together.

With the proposed Northern industrial action and TPE suggesting that there trains will be very overcrowded would I best be advised to forget going to Leeds? Alternatively could I buy several split tickets between Leeds & Manchester to make my journey from Leeds to London via Manchester a logical route should I be delayed.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

xotGD

Established Member
I have had no additional difficulties travelling between Leeds and Manchester on Northern strike days.

Solent&Wessex

Established Member
There has not been any noticeable increase in overcrowding on TPE on Northern Strike days. If anything, some of them have been quieter.

Status
Not open for further replies.