• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Leeds - Truro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bayum

Established Member
Again, it's me. With another ticketing query.
I have my Priv Pass, and on Saturday im catching the 08:44 Truro - York train. However, I want to take advantage of AXC's First Class Upgrade seeing as it only costs a Tenner.
Am I able to do this with my Priv Pass, or do I need to have a normal ticket like anyone else?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Not sure. The priv passes are only valid in Standard class if they are standard privs. But maybe you can do it as an upgrade. Isn't it £15 though or have XC reduced the price?

Bayum

Established Member
Well on the site it says a tenner... Either way, I still want to try and take advantage of it if possible. Also, is it possible to book before the weekend? Or Do I have to book it on the train on the Saturday??

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Well on the site it says a tenner... Either way, I still want to try and take advantage of it if possible. Also, is it possible to book before the weekend? Or Do I have to book it on the train on the Saturday??

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/times_fares/promotions/pr3744bcc35ce7410024862c7ece4649/details.html

Does not give details for XC but I am sure it's £15 for that journey. It won't be £10 anyway.

I wonder if SORs are still valid in FC on XC at weekends?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Here it is, the page they do not want you to see

http://www.atoctravelagents.org/clientfiles/File/Rail%20Directory/NFM99/NFM99%20H.pdf (page 5)

so it's £15 or £20 they do not say which.

no more free upgrades for Standard Opens :(

Status
Not open for further replies.