• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Lego Hits 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
Guess what I'm doing.
Not sure we really want to know, do we :p Anyway, unlike your rather lazy 29 hours ;))) I'm back in 9.something, so night! :p

Edit: Oh yeah, and congrats (see - I can be nice aswell sometimes ;)).

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Respite

I think Pearl Harbour was Dec 7th...

. Firstly, make sure you savour every single moment of the happy (?) day. It will go by so fast and be over before you know it, so make sure you take the time to enjoy the day and remember it.
Oh, and congratulations and best wishes to both you and the future Mrs Ghostcav. :)

one TN

Thanks fella,
I'm sure it will be a great day & we will have lots of very happy memories. Loads left to plan so far but it's coming on well. I've been with her for 5 years already & lived with her for the last 4 years & 338 days. So at least that wont be a surprise. I was engaged once before, to a Psychologist
......Wont make that mistake again, I had never met real crazy people before I met her, damn they are all freaks! Psychologists that is.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
You're only jealous of my youthful-ness ;)

Yeah I know, how I wish I was overcharged for insurance, couldnt do lots of jobs, couldnt drive trains, couldnt ride a fireblade............Ohh youth, what bliss. :o :)
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Edit: Oh yeah, and congrats (see - I can be nice aswell sometimes ;)).

Wow thats the first nice thing you have ever said to me.....LOL.

Ta

O L Leigh

Established Member
Indeed.

I almost dated a post-grad student when I was at Uni. She was doing a thesis on schizophrenia and was exhibiting all the classic symptoms of the self-same disorder herself.

one TN

TheSlash

Established Member
Yeah I know, how I wish I was overcharged for insurance, couldnt do lots of jobs, couldnt drive trains, couldnt ride a fireblade............Ohh youth, what bliss. :o :)
But being young has it's benefits, like it being socially acceptable to get blinding drunk in public and get home at day break 8-)
When you get old, people just say you are an alcoholic :grin:

Respite

But being young has it's benefits, like it being socially acceptable to get blinding drunk in public and get home at day break 8-)
When you get old, people just say you are an alcoholic :grin:

Ahhh but I have a secret weapon for that, I was born in Australia & still carry a full Aussie passport............So as its my country's national pastime its all good.:-P:D:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.