• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Lines that still have no service due to Covid-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_10

Looked at RTT, I see yet for another week the Morecambe branch line is being bustituted, is all the lines that were closed due to the outbreak reopened again like the Bentham and Barton line have done. Are some lines still closed fully?

Getting a little bit of a joke in all honesty that it can't even receive a limited service during the daytime at the very least. Clearly demand won't be high but I very much doubt the Bentham and Barton lines would be either so that can't be the reason surely.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Paul_10

Don't usually bump my own posts but with the Morecambe line yet again next week being bustituted, is there actually any other lines that are receiving no railway services.

Maybe it might open on the 15th of June but I have my doubts for sure.

Harpers Tate

Established Member
I believe there is presently no service at all at Gainsborough Cental (was 6 days/week) nor beyond to Kirton Lindsey, Brigg and forwards (was Saturday only).

Hourly Northern services at Ilkeston, Langley Mill & Dronfield have been bustituted - Langley Mill has one Southbound & two Northbound EMR trains still calling, Ilkeston & Dronfield slightly more.

lyndhurst25

Established Member
Clitheroe - Hellifield (was Sundays only).
Sheffield to York via Pontefract Baghill.
Knottingley - Goole.
The Denton line parliamentary service.

janb

Don't usually bump my own posts but with the Morecambe line yet again next week being bustituted, is there actually any other lines that are receiving no railway services.

Maybe it might open on the 15th of June but I have my doubts for sure.

It looks like being buses until 6th July.

Status
Not open for further replies.