• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Liskeard -Gloucester journey during overtime ban 3 - 8 July

Status
Not open for further replies.

the Rat

What is the impact on services likely to be during this period? I am due to travel Liskeard -Gloucester on Thursday 6th 10.19 Liskeard - Bristol Temple Meads, local train onwards, to return on Saturday 8th 08.04 Gloucester - Bristol Temple Meads, then 09.55 Bristol Temple Meads - Liskeard. Being disabled I can withstand a certain amount of disruption to my carefully-planned itinerary, but would rather cancel the trip than face widespread cancellations. I understand this might be impossible to predict but would appreciate any thoughts / advice.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

londonbridge

Established Member
Just a polite reminder but I believe it’s usual forum practice to use the full station names in an opening post, in order to assist members who may be unfamiliar with some of the three letter codes. Thanks.

the Rat

Just a polite reminder but I believe it’s usual forum practice to use the full station names in an opening post, in order to assist members who may be unfamiliar with some of the three letter codes. Thanks.
Whoops! Changes made, thanks.

Snow1964

Established Member
Generally speaking the recent overtime bans have not had much effect on GWR services in the west, a few scattered trains have been cancelled, but no wholesale changes.

Class 170101

Established Member
The data for whats running next week you should be able to see in sites like Real Time Trains and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.