• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Littlehampton to Northampton, outbound 20th July, return 27th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

class377man

I have found some £4.50 advance singles between Littlehampton and Victoria, but can't find any cheap advance fares between Euston and Northampton, despite being under the impression that they did exist.

Can someone find any for me? Or am I better off just getting a DaySave and rebooking at Milton Keynes? Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

tony_mac

Established Member
I don't think that there are advance fares to Northampton (NFM 02 doesn't show any, I don't have 03 on this computer)

There are advance fares to Rugby, but I guess that you aren't allowed to leave at Northampton.
Depending on the time, you could get a super off-peak return to Rugby/Birmingham/Nuneaton for £15, which would allow you to get off at Northampton.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I'd get the DaySave - it's going to be cheaper every time and more flexible!

Status
Not open for further replies.