• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Llandudno to Wrexham return (via shotton not available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y Ddraig Coch

Established Member
Hello, just noticed whilst looking at booking tickets to Wrexham that any via shotton are not available for purchase.

I have travelled to Liverpool and Wrexham changing at Shotton in the past and never had any issues.

Have I being in the wrong doing so in the Wrexham direction or has something changed?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Romilly

Established Member
I am having no problems buying Llandudno-Wrexham General tickets with an itinerary changing at Shotton and then going via Hawarden. I put "via Hawarden" into both the National Rail Enquiries journey planner and the C2C mixing deck. Both offered the £21.70 anytime day return for a same-day return journey.

Y Ddraig Coch

Established Member
Screenshot_20181102-110757_National Rail.jpg The via shotton ones don't have an option to select them on NRE, although I have just downloaded the TfW app and it seems to be fine on there.

Must just be a NRE glitch.

Thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.