• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LMS 46115 Roars over Grayrigg summit on the Cumbrian Mountain Express 6th June 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgthompson

LMS 46115 Scots Guardsman was at the helm for the Railway Touring companies railtour The Cumbrian Mountain Express on the 6th of June 2015. On a very strong windy/gusty day with winds of 50mph forecast on Shap I chose to film at locations that could offer some shelter so we first see 46115 roaring over Grayrigg summit about 11 mins down . The second shot at Baron wood was not my bets choice of locations as 46115 had just shut off before coming round the corner and promptly opened up when out of sight . The last shot sees 46115 at a very blustery Griseburn going well towards Aisgill .

[youtube]bK74Rolt90o[/youtube]

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

981smithy

Excellent shots Steve....and here is my footage of 46115 charging up Wilpshire Bank..

[youtube]X2pfwiE0KqI[/youtube]

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.