• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LNER customer host - Edinburgh (04-08-21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceat0908

A now rare and exciting position has came up at Edinburgh with LNER. A great foot in the door for anyone wishing to pursue a career in rail:

theres temp positions, full time and part time available. Best of luck

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Flying64

Do you know what the application process consists of please ? I have applied and been invited for a further assessment. Do you know if this is a psychometric testing process or what does it involve. I have 3 days to complete it. TIA

kmck96

It's just a Situational Judgement Test. Only about 7/8 questions long - takes about 15 mins.

Flying64

Ah Thank you...

It's just a Situational Judgement Test. Only about 7/8 questions long - takes about 15 mins.

I’ve been invited for a video interview and I’m dreading it. I’ve only ever done one zoom call ...not very tech savvy either ...
Sorry I posted before I finished. Would you be able to tell me what the interview video process is like please ? I much prefer a face to face interview.
TIA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.