• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LNER perks and evouchers not working

andythebrave

As above, no option in app to use perks credit.

I've converted £50 of the credit into an evoucher but that doesn't work either.

A bit miffed as there's no way I'm paying in full for a trip this coming weekend and I can see the availability disappearing fairly pronto.

Anyone got any clue as to what's going on?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Adsy125

A bit miffed as there's no way I'm paying in full for a trip this coming weekend and I can see the availability disappearing fairly pronto.

You're definitely trying to use it against an LNER advance?

Adsy125

I get this when trying to book a test ticket with a voucher, the option doesn't appear for you at the final screen before payment? The toggle doesn't seem to move across when I tap it, but it does work and switch to the voucher.
1000015344.jpg

Established Member

Have you rang Customer Services or reached out to LNER on twitter to ask if there is an issue?

andythebrave

Have you tried on the desktop site with the evoucher, I can't see anything obviously wrong.
Sorry for delay, I'm not anywhere near my PC right now, I'll have a go later.
In the meantime I booked the trip on the forum's site with the bonus of going up via Nottingham and Newark. I say bonus because I've always wanted to do the Castle to Northgate walk in Newark but not had the excuse until now.
Every cloud and all that.