• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LNER site not showing WMT Super Off Peak tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
A friend has pointed out that the LNER site doesn't seem to sell WMT Super Off Peak tickets, at least from Bletchley to Euston/outboundary Travelcards. I've tried myself and this does seem to be the case. Any ideas why?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gray1404

Established Member
I found this last night when using any trainline powered site to try to book a Liverpool to Euston WMT Super Off Peak Return. It is only offering the Off Peak Return.

I also notice that the easement to be allowed to use the 18.46 Euston to Crewe service (changing at Stafford) if travelling to Liverpool has disappeared from the ticket restrictions text for that ticket.

sd0733

Established Member
I found this last night when using any trainline powered site to try to book a Liverpool to Euston WMT Super Off Peak Return. It is only offering the Off Peak Return.

I also notice that the easement to be allowed to use the 18.46 Euston to Crewe service (changing at Stafford) if travelling to Liverpool has disappeared from the ticket restrictions text for that ticket.

That 18.49 easement ceased a long time ago when the 19:46 from Euston was introduced.

IanD

Established Member
It's well past 15 minutes later and I still can't see the WMT Super Off Peak tickets from Milton Keynes to London on LNER. I know the times are pretty restrictive Mon-sat so searched for a Sunday, flexible fares then filtered to London Midland only (not that LM exists any more but hey ho).

Should be £15 but only the £20.50 any permitted ticket is offered.

Last edited:

Wallsendmag

Established Member
It's well past 15 minutes later and I still can't see the WMT Super Off Peak tickets from Milton Keynes to London on LNER. I know the times are pretty restrictive Mon-sat so searched for a Sunday, flexible fares then filtered to London Midland only (not that LM exists any more but hey ho).

Should be £15 but only the £20.50 any permitted ticket is offered.
I'll have a look in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.